Monday 4 November 2013

Review: YSL Touche Éclat and Mascara Volume Effect Faux Clis

I recently repurchased a product which I cannot be without, but this time it came with a little free gift! 





The YSL Touche Éclat is something I also have in my make up collection. Its such a fab product every girl needs to have it in their collection! It is a multi use product as it is an illuminator as well as an under eye corrector. It brightens and illuminates your face, making you look very fresh and radiant, as well as making your eyes look amazing in photos. Many brands have their own version of this, but the YSL Touche Éclat is by far my favourite

I use the original shade 1, which is meant to be the universal shade which will suit everyone's skin tone. They do have a range of colours, but the other colours include more pigment so they would be better to just use as an under eye corrector. I apply mine under my eyes, down the centre of my nose, in between my eye brows, and just on the top of my lips. You can also apply it on the top of your cheeks which I do when I do not want to use a highlighter. I also use my trusty finger tips to blend it all in.

When I was purchasing the Touche Éclat in Boots, to my delight I discovered they were giving away a mini Mascara Volume Effect Faux Clis in a very lovely gold gift box! The mascara gave my lashes amazing length, but I would not say it gave them much volume. I love how this mascara does not have any clumps in it and gives the lashes a very natural look. If you love natural looking lashes, this is definitely a mascara worth checking out.

Yours Faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment