Sunday 17 November 2013

The secret hair growth product

Although I have long and thick hair I am always looking for products to help make my hair that little bit longer. I have found a product that does just that, yes you heard correctly, I have found a product that helps your hair to grow!


Back when I had very damaged hair, which was shoulder length I swore by Lee Stafford's hair growth range. I used to use the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment, which I think made my hair grow to the length it is now. When I was in Boots browsing the aisles the other day I noticed that they now have a leave in treatment in the form of a spray!

It says on the bottle that it is a follicle fuel to increase root productivity to help your hair grow. I think the spray works better than the treatment because you do not wash the spray out. This means the product will be continuously working those roots. I spray it all over my roots when my hair is damp, concentrating on the front section of my hair. I then brush my hair from the roots to the ends of my hair to spread the product through my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair. 

I do not know the science behind it, but all I know is that it works a treat for making my hair grow. I started to notice that my hair had grown and become a little thicker around two weeks after I started using it, which I think is amazing! The spray also makes my hair incredibly soft, and smells wonderful! I recommend everyone to give it a go to see if it works for you.

Yours Faithfully




2 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to try this product! Obsessed with long hair :)
    www.thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with long hair as well! Such a fab product! x

      Delete