Wednesday 13 November 2013

Winter glow: Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer

 
For many months I have been looking for a product that would give me a 'glow from within' look to brighten my skin throughout the winter months. I have tried and tested many different highlighters and illuminators, but I think I may have finally found the one!

If you read my USA Haul post (Link), you would know that I made a few naughty purchases in Sephora, one of them being the Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer. This is such an amazing primer as it gives my skin such a radiant, natural glow that I have been craving for so long. It even works with my oily skin. The primer is a gel consistency with a gorgeous gold glow to it, which would look fab on everyone's skin tone.
I squeeze a pea size amount onto my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and blend it all over my face, although it also works using my fingers. If you do not fancy it all over your face you could just apply it on top of your cheek bones and down the centre of your nose. I then use one of my favourite foundations, either my Estee Lauder Double wear or Double Wear Light on top. A beautiful product which has really changed the way my skin looks, it even looks great on camera!

 

Yours Faithfully



2 comments: