Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go

I know many of you have already read a post on this amazing moisturiser, but I just wanted to express my love for it. I am now on my second bottle, and for a moisturiser this must mean it is pretty darn good ...


I originally seen this moisturiser on American blog's and YouTube channels about a year ago. Since then I have been desperate to get my hands on it. Much to my delight, in July when I was walking through boots I spotted the launch of it. I was so excited! I immediately put the cocoa scent (brown bottle) into my basket because I adore the sent in a moisturiser. The other scents include aloe fresh which is in the green bottle, and pure oat in the yellow bottle.

The moisturiser is an amazing invention. It is a light formula which you can quickly spray on your body and which leaves your skin feeling very smooth. As soon as you rub the moisturiser on your body, it sinks in straight away so you can put your clothes on or get straight into bed without having to stand around naked waiting for it to dry (we've all been there). The formula is also non-greasy which is something I have been looking for in a moisturiser for what feels like my entire life! I have very oily hands and I do not normally like putting moisturiser on as it leaves my hands even more oily which I hate, even though at my age  I should be moisturising everyday. However this one does not leave my hands feeling oily at all, hallelujah! The application of the product is also very quick and I am currently using it every morning and every time before I go to bed. I also find that the coco butter spray makes my skin look very radiant after I have applied it.

Even though this is the best moisturiser I personally have ever used, those of you who have dryer skin may need to use a thicker one as well as this one because it is not a rich moisturiser. I would still recommend it to everyone as it has answered all of my skins prayers. All together this is an amazing moisturiser for a even better price of £4.99! (Link).

Yours faithfully









 


No comments:

Post a Comment