Monday 23 September 2013

New Release: Limited Edition Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish


For a good couple of years now Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish has been an essential part of my daily skin care routine. Now a new limited edition launch has taken centre stage ...

The original is in the green bottle which smells of rosemary, chamomile, coco butter and eucalyptus essential oil, which I absolutely love. Last year Liz Earle released a limited edition smell of rose and lavender which did not really excite me. Although this year was a different story. As soon as I received the pretty envelope with lemons and grapefruits on from Liz Earle I just knew I would be taking a little drive to John Lewis! This years limited edition cleanse and polish smells of grapefruit and patchouli which is a gorgeous citrus smell. I really wish it was made into the permanent line because it is so uplifting. Even though it has a different smell, it still has the much-loved original formula.

If you have been living under a rock for many years or are simply not into skin care, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is a thick cream that removes grime and makeup and leaves your skin feeling extremely fresh and radiant. I usually use two pumps and massage it into my dry face. I then wet the free muslin cloth in warm water, and in circular motions polish off the cream. Even though the consistency is quite thick it does not break out my oily skin, which I initially thought it may have done. Instead it has cleared by skin up, kept spots at bay and brightened my skin, which I think its amazing! I also think it would suit any skin type and would do a world of good for any skin issues.

I am really sad that this cleanse and polish is limited edition as I love anything and everything with a citrus smell as I think it gives skin products an extract kit which gives you an awake feeling, even when all you can think about is your bed. I think the smell gives the product an even fresher feeling which I look forward to feeling every morning. I do not know what I am going to do with myself when it runs out!

A highly recommended product, but if you want it act quick as I think it will not be around for long! You can either by it on the Liz Earle website (Link), or you could get it in your local John Lewis store which is where I got mine from.

Yours Faithfully




No comments:

Post a Comment