Thursday 17 October 2013

Autumn Nail Polishes part 1

At the beginning of every season I love to treat myself to a couple of new nail varnishes. This autumn is no exception, so this time I decided to splurge on an OPI polish ...

Malaga wine is a beautiful deep red/burgundy colour. I absolutely love dark colours on my nails in the autumn/winter with short (although not too short), neat nails. I feel as if this colour would flatter anyone's skin tone as it is such a lovely autumn/winter colour. The nail polish would also look beautiful paired with deep red lips.

The first reason I decided to buy an OPI polish was that I just love the rich consistency. You could get away with one coat, although two coats just deepens the colour a little. The second reason was because every time I have a manicure at a salon they normally use OPI, and it just lasts SOOO long. Anything that lasts a long time on my nails is a winner for me as I seem to always find a way to chip them. Thirdly I find the application of OPI nail polishes to be very easy as the brush is so nice to work with as it is just the perfect size.

To help make this nail polish and all of my other nail polishes hang around on my nails a little longer I always uses the top coat start to finish also by OPI. This is the best one I have found as my nail varnish will hang about for around six days when I use it which I think is amazing! It also gives the nails a very lovely shine.  

The Malaga wine nail polish can be seen here (Link), and start to finish can also be seen here (Link).

Keep your eye out for more OPI nail polishes on my blog as I obviously could not just buy the one!

Yours Faithfully

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment