Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Best Eyebrow Pencil Ever?

A few months back I was searching for the perfect eyebrow pencil. I was fed up with the drawn on/fake look many eyebrow products were giving me. After searching high and low I have now found my perfect eyebrow pencil...

Meet the Smashbox Brow Tech To Go. This is an extremely clever double ended pencil which is easy to travel with, and lasts ages! The pencil is angled, with a wax formula to help achieve a more softer and natural look. I have very sparse eyebrows due to stupidly over plucking mine as a teenager, because of the wax formula it fills in the gaps perfectly without looking drawn on. The other end of the pencil is a see through gel, with a eyebrow applicator to keep your brows in place ALL day long!

The pencil comes in two different colours. This includes Taupe which my blonde sister uses, and brunet which is the colour I use. Only having two colours in the range is not really ideal, although the product can be applied lightly to achieve a lighter colour or heavier to achieve a darker colour. In all the Smashbox counters I have been to the girls have been really helpful, so you could try the product before you buy.

The pencil is also waterproof, which is why I think this product is so amazing. I have also tried and tested this in the very hot and humid Mexico and on many water rides in Universal Studios Florida. The product did not budge. Although a word of warning, if you touch your brows when they are wet they will smudge. Therefore you have to resist the temptation to touch them and then you will have lovely looking brows on the beach.

I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is completely unique to anything I have seen before and it has changed the way my eyebrows look for the better. I cannot recommend this product enough, especially for the beach!



Yours Faithfully

2 comments:

  1. I am loving smashbox makeup at the moment, so will have to try this. Ps where is your dress from in the pic if you don't mind me asking? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried the eyebrow pencil, think I need to try out more. It is from zara :) x

      Delete