Thursday 13 February 2014

The Most Beautiful Pink Lipstick

I was walking past the Yves Saint Laurent makeup counter the other day and I spotted the most beautiful pink shade I have ever seen. I obviously could not resist it, so I bought it before I could even think about the price ...
As you can see the lipstick is a beautiful fuchsia pink with a red undertone, named shade 11. It looks lovely for the night time, but can also be worn for the day time. I also think it would look so pretty on anyone as you can apply the lipstick with a brush for a lighter colour, or you can build it up to a much deeper pink.

The reason I love YLS lipsticks so much is because they last so long on your lips! Ever better, when they do start to fade they leave a stain on your lips instead of leaving patches of colour behind. They also have a wonderful creamy texture which does not dry out your lips. When talking about YSL lipstick how could I forget to mention the gorgeous, luxurious packaging which takes applying lipstick to a whole new level.

If fuchsia pink is not your thing, I would definitely recommend checking out the other YSL lipsticks.

YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick, £25, here.

17 comments:

  1. Ooooh lovely!! I have a sheer YSL lipstick and I luuurve it! It smells abso delish too! Always a plus.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the perfect pink lipstick x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is so lovely and looks great on you! You have such fab hair too!

    Charli xx

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a lovely colour for you!

    Laura x

    justanother-page.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an extremely pretty shade! It really suits you! Love YSL lip products so much, they're such great quality! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great quality, they last so long! xx

      Delete
  6. So lovely on you! xx

    kyrasbeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This certainly is one of the most beautiful pink lipsticks. It looks fantastic on you!
    Happy to be following you on Bloglovin'! :)
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks gorgeous on you!
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a YSL lipstick last summer and I just feel so happy every time I see it! I have it in the silver packaging, and I wish I had it in gold!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete